Monday, January 4, 2016

January Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

Well, it's that time again! It is time to link up with The Inspired Owl for the monthly Pinterest Pick 3 Linky Party!


So here are my three picks for the month of January!



Aren't these the cutest? They are a great addition to any penguin unit!!!





Who doesn't love snowmen? I have fallen in love with all of these activities. There are some wonderful activities to do with your kids for the month of January!




I love this activity! The poem is adorable! It reads:
I made a little snowman with a little hat.
The sun came out and melted him and now my snowman's FLAT!

So there were my 3 picks for January! Click on the photo below to see what some other amazing educators have shared!









2 comments :

  1. I love that little snow poem, Cindy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those penguins are so cute and creative! I love all of the snowmen ideas. And the snowman poem is so cute! I have a torn paper snowman I was going to do, but these are much cuter! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete